Hardening Machines-Machine Tool・Industrial Machines・Robotics-
- Generates current in axial direction to achieve case depth even in screw grooves.
- Coil design minimizes temperature difference between tops and bottoms for short processing time.
- Automatic control roller keeps warpage to a minimum.
- Two-step quenching achieves even hardening.
- Compact machine design with moving matching unit.
- High power for short heating time and high production.
- Coil gap control mechanism achieves even casing.
- Fast heating and two-step quenching prevent heating of part center and warpage.
- Hardening by carburizing of guide rail and blocks requires long processing time and produces uneven quality.
Our IH hardening is ideal for achieving case depth for small and large lots.
- 360°One-shot Hardening requires only 20% the cycle time and 50~66% the power of scan hardening.
- Even heating by ring coil and even quenching by dip-spray method minimizes warpage and cracking.
- Two-step heating achieves case depth even in gear bottoms.
- Hardening for robotic joints and decelerators.
- Achieves greater abrasion resistance, fatigue strength and tensile strength compared to carburization.
- Shorting heating time and high in-line productivity.
- Requires only electric energy, contributing to cleaner workspace.
- Cost and labor reduced by heating only necessary areas.
Machine Tool・Industrial Machines・Robotics