Heating power supply
- Conversion efficiency 95~97% top in industry.
- One converter can be used in combination with multiple hardening units requiring different frequencies for compact design.
- Frequency selection available.
- High precision monitoring and control by high-speeding data processing.
- Parallel resonance circuit adjusts to load changes caused by processing different parts.
Compact Model FIT
- For low-power hardening, welding, shrink fitting, and annealing.
- Lower cost than large transistorized converters.
- Over 55% reduction in energy consumption and 75% reduction in running cost compared to vacuum tube converters,
- Compact design for space saving.
- Requires only one incoming panel.
- Multiple independent converter units in one frame, allowing for simultaneous heating with different power and frequency.
- Less space required compared to separate converters.
- Simple piping and wiring layout for reduced cost and easier maintenance.